อยากให้คนที่เก่งภาษาอังกฤษช่วยตรวจสอบความถูกต้องของคำนำในการเขียนPortfoiloให้หน่อยค่ะ

พอดีว่าดิฉันอยากเขียนคำนำ Portfoilo เป็นภาษาอังกฤษเเต่ตัวเองไม่เก่งอังกฤษมากเท่าไหร่จึงอยากรบกวนผู้รู้ช่วยเเก้ไขหรือเเนะนำว่าตรงไหนควรจะเเก้ไขหรือตรงไหนดีเเล้วให้หน่อยได้ไหมค่ะ ขอบคุณมากค่ะ     

This portfolio is prepared in order to give some general background of myself, (ชื่อ).
  It consists of my personal information and education, activity and academic records including diplomas that I have received so far.
       I sincerely wish the judges panel to find my portfolio and qualifications to be of enough interest to  meet the admission program's requirements 
       I would like to use this opportunity to thank to my parents, teachers, friends and everyone
who always support me through my ups and downs and also guide me to the right path. I would love to
deeply thank to all the judges for taking your precious time reading this portfolio of mine.
                                                                                                  yours sincerely,
แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่