ด่วน! ช่วยแปลภาษาอังกฤษวิชากฏหมายหน่อยครับ!

I’d offered to give Yvonne a lift to the face-to-face meeting but she decided to come on her own. For the face-to-face meeting I was joined by a co-mediator, who had been supervising my mediation work on this case to date. The face-to-face meeting was hugely emotional. For Will and Yvonne, seeing each other was so powerful that they both dissolved into tears, before very few words had been said. Throughout the face-to-face there was very little alluded to in terms of the mediation to date or to the offence. What the face-to-face actually did for Will was allow him to cry, and allow him to release a lot of pent-up emotion. For Yvonne the meeting allowed her to humanise the offender and to say to herself “This has happened to me. Shit does happen, but I can’t let it get me down for the rest of my life. I’ve got to move forward and I’ve got to feel that I’ve contributed in some way in helping him not go down that life of crime.” Yvonne told Will how brave he’d been, how strong he was and how she felt for his mum. She said she really believed in his resolve not to commit crimes again, because he had now seen how the impact of such a small action had been enormous. The ramifications of it had been just endless and in reality Yvonne wasn’t going to recover in a financial sense for a long time. But she said was recovering from her hate and her disappointment in young people in general, and she felt that her involvement was going to help put him back on the right tracks. So Yvonne offered him all her best wishes and luck for the future, and gave her assurance that she believed he had good in him and he wasn’t going to commit further offences. Will cried a lot. I offered him time out, but he said no, he wanted to stay. I asked him why he was crying and he just said it was because he was so sorry. He wasn’t mature enough to say “because I’m facing this woman whose house I’ve burnt down” but “sorry” said it all.   

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

ขอบคุณสำหรับความช่วยเหลือนะครับ

คำตอบที่ได้รับเลือกจากเจ้าของกระทู้
ความคิดเห็นที่ 2
แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่