บทสัมภาษณ์วิวกุลวุฒิ/viktor แชมป์ Super 750 หลังการแข่งขัน มาแย้วววว

อันนี้ของวิว 

“I’ve lost to him last six times. It is the best match I’ve played,” he would say later.

“Viktor is physically bigger and stronger than me. When he has to move on the court he only needs to take a few steps. If I play long rallies without making him work he will beat me easily. So I had to attack more so that I could makeViktor work more. I had learnt that if I could engage him in long rallies and take the match to the decider then I have a chance to win. I could manage to do that today and even after losing the second game, I believed that I can win,” he added. 

“The main plan was to attack even when I was trailing because I thought if I drag Viktor as long as I could he would get tired, so I thought I would keep attacking. 

ประมาณว่า "ผมเคยแพ้มาหกครั้ง ครั้งนี้เป็นแมตซ์ที่ดีที่สุดเท่าที่เป็นมา วิคเตอร์ตัวใหญ่กว่าและแข็งแรงกว่าผม ก้าวนิดเดียวก็ทั่วคอร์ทแล้ว ถ้าเล่นเกมยาวแบบไม่ทำให้วิคเตอร์ต้องพยายามวิคเตอร์จะได้แต้มง่าย ๆ เลย ผมก็เลยบุกมากขึ้นเพื่อให้วิคเตอร์ต้องพยายามมากขึ้น/เหนื่อยขึ้น และผมได้เรียนรู้ว่าถ้าสามารถทำให้วิคเตอร์วิ่งเยอะ ๆ นาน ๆ และทำแต้มจนสูสี (จนถึงดีล/เกมสาม) ผมก็จะมีโอกาสชนะ และวันนี้ผมก็ทำได้ แม้ว่าจะแพ้เกมสอง แต่ก็มีความเชื่อมั่นว่าจะชนะ (...) ผมพยายามบุกให้ได้ตลอดแมตช์" 

จาก https://sportstar.thehindu.com/badminton/viktor-axelsen-loses-to-kunlavut-vitidsarn-india-open-finals/article66419929.ece 

อันนี้ของพ่อ Vik 

“It’s only natural, and it’s good to lose sometimes. It makes you stay sharp and keeps you working hard and it motivates you. So adversity is only a good thing and it comes with the job. The last few times against him I came out winner, however today it was different and he deserved the win. I have to keep working hard and hopefully next time I can beat him.

“Overall it wasn’t my best day. I want to congratulate Vitidsarn for the win, he played a great game. My attack and my presence on court wasn’t the best and that’s something I have to do better next time.
“This is competitive badminton. Even though I’ve done well in the last many finals, you cannot expect that I keep winning and winning and winning – that’s not how it works. I try to do my best every time, but unfortunately today wasn’t my time, it was Kunlavut’s time.” 

ประมาณว่า "การแพ้เป็นเรื่องธรรมชาติ และการแพ้บ้างก็เป็นเรื่องที่ดีนะ เป็นแรงกระตุ้นให้เราขยันซ้อมมากขึ้น ที่ผ่านมาผมชนะแต่วันนี้กุลวุฒิ (ทำดีมากจน) สมควรได้รับชัยชนะนี้ ผมก็จะซ้อมต่อไปและหวังว่าคราวหน้าจะชนะกุลวุฒิ" 
"วันนี้ไม่ใช่วันที่ดีที่สุดของผม ผมอยากจะแสดงความยินดีกับกุลวุฒิซึ่งเล่นดีมาก ๆ  (....) 
แบดตอนนี้เป็นแบดที่มีการแข่งขันสูงมาก แม้ว่าที่ผ่านมาผมจะทำได้ดีในรอบชิงชนะเลิศ แต่พวกคุณก็ไม่อาจคาดหวังได้ว่าผมจะชนะทุกครั้งนะ ผมพยายามเล่นให้ดีที่สุดทุกครั้ง แต่วันนี้ไม่ใช่วันของผม เป็นวันของกุลวุฒิ" 

จาก https://bwfworldtour.bwfbadminton.com/news-single/2023/01/22/india-open-vitidsarn-shows-how-its-done/ 

ปล. อ่านแล้วหมั่นไส้พ่อวิค ใครเค้าหวังว่าคุณจะชนะทุกครั้งคะ มีแต่คนเค้าคิดว่าคุณชนะบ่อยเกินไปแล้วค่ะ แบร่ ๆ 
ปล. 2 ลูกวิวชนะใส ๆ สวย ๆ อย่างสง่างามและภาคภูมิ
แก้ไขข้อความเมื่อ
แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่