ช่วยตรวจการบ้างเรียงความภาษาอังกฤษ​หน่อยครับว่าถูกไหม

I have an idea that I would like to visit  Northern world  Because I want to see the aurora  It's one of my dreams.  I think the air in the northern world might freeze me to death.  But I wasn't interested in it because it was a place.  Very interesting  I might be able to figure out how the aurora's cause is rising.
               I have not been anywhere in the North.  But i want to go there  Because the cold weather  And the aurora, I guess it is very interesting, I want to see it with my own eyes.  I want to see a big white bear.  And cute white bear cub  If I could see them all, I would feel very happy.  There was a tour that took me on a cruise, so I had to get it far and travel was expensive and the weather was dangerous.  But it is very interesting.  I believe that the world of the North will make me happy.  They are beautiful and interesting: white bears, seals, sea lions, and maybe even whales.  Animals that cannot be found in areas with normal weather  The beauty of the animal park  Which is very difficult to find  It is interesting  And the birth of the aurora requires a lot of eyes.  If I am really lucky, my visit will have to be lucky or I will not look at it. Going to the North and not seeing the Aurora is very sad.  Both the aircraft cost that is required to travel  Traveling gear costs a lot of money, it must be super sad to watch it.  Someday, I will have to go to the North.

I want to travel around the world, even though my dreams may be difficult to achieve.  But I will do.  And the northern world is one of the places  Where i want to go  Which, if possible  I must go to the world of the North.

แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่