สอบถามเรื่องการนำกีต้าร์ขึ้นเครื่องบิน

ตอนนี้อยู่อเมริกาครับ อยากซื้อกีต้าร์มาเล่นตัวนึง แต่ขากลับนี่สิ จะเอากลับยังไง
ไปหาข้อมูลมาบางคนบอกเอาขึ้นเครื่องได้ บางคนบอกต้องโหลดเท่านั้น 
  - ทรง electric dreadnought guitar 
  - บินกับสายการบิน United (เพื่อไปขึ้นเครื่องที่ Lax)
  - ต่อเครื่องกลับไทยโดย Eva 

* ถ้าโดนโหลดใต้เครื่องจะทำยังไงครับ 
* ใส่เคสรุ่นไหนดี ป้องกันกีต้าร์ได้
** ขอโทษ ถ้าภาษาในการสื่อสารไม่ค่อยดีครับ 

อันนี้คือข้อมูลที่ได้จากการสอบถามสายการบิน
--United--
Me : Can I carry my guitar on the aircraft?

United : Hello, you can bring a guitar on in place of a carry-on bag, if your reservation includes one. However, if there is no space on the      aircraft it would have to be checked at the gate. It would be checked for free. But because our ability to accept them is based on availability, you would need to bring it in a hard case. ^RB

Me : How do I know that day? Is there space?

United : There is no way no know ahead whether or not there will be available space on board. However, as mentioned, your guitar will be gate checked at no charge. ^SZ

Me : My guitar won't load under the aircraft,right?

United : If it is checked in, it will load underneath the plane with the rest of the cargo. This is why instruments must be carried in hard shell cases to ensure protection. ^SZ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--  EVA Musical Instruments  --

Checked Baggage
Musical instruments are handled as normal baggage. If the weight/dimension/piece exceeds the free baggage allowance, passenger needs to pay an excess baggage fee.

Musical instruments carried as check-in baggage must be kept inside sturdy and protective hard cases. Musical instruments in soft bags (gig bags) will not be accepted.

Large-sized musical instruments such as double bass and cellos are accepted as checked baggage only if they cannot be accommodated in a cabin. 
If the dimension and weight of the musical instrument can be accepted as Cabin Baggage (CBBG), you can purchase an extra seat for storing it in the cabin instead of checking it in.

Passengers are required to sign limited release tags for all checked musical instruments due to their fragile nature.

Carry-on Baggage

Guitars or other small musical instruments (like violins, violas, flutes, clarinets, erhus or trombones etc.) can be accepted as free 
carry-on baggage items. Each passenger is allowed to hand carry one small musical instrument onboard only.

Musical instruments should be stored in hard cases with rounded edges. These items can be stowed properly in the overhead bins or 
under the seats, based on available space at the time of boarding. With the exception of certain disability assistance devices, overhead bins or under seat storage space is available to all passengers for their carry-on baggage on a “first come, first served” basis or;

You can purchase an extra seat for storing it in cabin instead of stowing it in the overhead bin or under the seat. Please pre- advise
EVA Air no later than 48 hours prior to flight departure. 

If there is no stowage space in the cabin, the musical instrument will have to be checked-in. 
 ** Due to temperature variations, expansion and contraction of the neck of stringed instruments may occur. Passengers are advised to have the strings loosened to avoid damage. **
แก้ไขข้อความเมื่อ
แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่