Who want to travel in Yangon, Myanmar?

กระทู้คำถาม
Myanmar is beautiful country and i made one day trip in Yangon with my friends from Thailand. They are very friendly and nice. When they arrived at Myanmar, i picked them up at theYangon International Airport and i visited with them. I have already arranged the car for them to visit in Yangon. I showed them many interesting places and pagodas such as Shwedagon Pagoda, Botahtaung Pagoda and Nat Boe Boe Gyi, Reclining Buddha Image (Sleeping Buddha) (Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda), Sitting Buddha (Ngahtat Gyi Pagoda), Saint Mary Cathedral, Mahabandoola Park and Some Colonial Building( City Hall, High Court,...), Kandawgyi Park and Karaweik Palace and other some local places. We ate Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Local Restaurants. I ordered for them to taste Local Food and they are very like to eat Myanmar traditional foods. Although they have only one day to visit in Yangon, we visited a lot of places in Yangon. They came here with the morning flight and they went back to Thailand with the night flight. I have been very happy to visit with them and i will never forget this trip with my friends from Thailand. Our guide driver is Sai and he is very patient and friendly. I would like to invite the lovely people from Thailand to visit Myanmar. 
แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่