[CR] รีวิว + Tutorial | Shu Uemura 3D Brow Styling (ink, sword, palette, manicure)

อมยิ้ม16Written reviews below videos, but tutorials only shown in the videos.

Review +Tutorial English version
คลิกเพื่อดูคลิปวิดีโอ
Review +Tutorial Thai version
คลิกเพื่อดูคลิปวิดีโอ
เพี้ยนโบ๊ะหน้า
There are 3 steps to creating Shu’s 3D brow:
http://www.shuuemura.com.sg/3d-brow-styling/
http://www.shuuemura.co.th/3d-brow-styling/index.html
4 products to review here: นานาของขวัญ
1)    brow:ink
2)    brow:sword (new)
3)    brow:palette (new)
4)    brow:manicure

Review: Shu Uemura brow:ink
Pros
1)    Waterproof, smudge-resistance, sweat-proof (without having the that wax-based feeling)
2)    Thin easy to apply
3)    Natural finish, not too opaque that it looks dull
Price: 1,290 baht (23 USD)
Shades: (Bold=difference)
-    USA: honey glaze, ash brown, tawny gold, palm beige, tea beige
-    Thailand: honey glaze, ash brown, tawny gold, palm beige
-    Singapore: honey glaze, ash brown, tawny gold, palm beige
-    Malaysia: honey glaze, ash brown, tawny gold, palm beige
Volume: 4.8ml/4.2g/0.14oz
Ingredients:

Review: Shu Uemura brow:sword (in seal brown and walnut brown)
This product is the revamped or the 2.0 version of the beloved Shu Uemura Hard Formula eyebrow pencil. Pros:
1)    Comes with sharpener
2)    Comes with spoolie
3)    Comes with pre-shaped ‘naginata’ (a Japanese word for samurai sword)
4)    Product could be twisted both up and down wards
5)    Does not break easily
6)    Smudge-resistance, Long-lasting
7)    Not too creamy, yet soft
8)    Draws on hair like lines with the smoothest strokes
9)    Refills could be bought separately! (saves money!....great for beauty on a budget)นางพญาเม่า
10)    It’s a three in one product= travel-friendly

Sheer when swatched, but would be the perfect amount of pigment on my brows or on others that I’ve used them on!

How to used the sharpener?
Angel at 30 degrees and glide the lead along the groove.

How does the pre-set spoolie performs?
Compare to M.A.C 204, it’s rounder, shorter, and denser, which makes it perfect for every brow shape, as it catches even the finest brow hair, and does not feel scratchy.

Price: 1,450 baht (35 USD)
Price of refill: 750 baht (25 USD)
Amount of product: 0.3 g/0.01oz
5 Shades:
-    walnut brown, acorn, brown, stone gray, seal brown (USA, Thailand, Singapore, and Malaysia have the same color selection)
Ingredients:

Review: Shu Uemura brow:palette
This product is geared towards beginners; the plastic cover has a print on it that shows which color is used for what purpose, more precisely, one for drawing and one for blending. There’s also an outline of a brow that shows where the draw-shade goes (dotted line) and where the blend-shade goes (opaque line). The palette also comes with applicators: application sponge and an angled brush; I would not recommend you used these to apply the product if you have a full-size brow/angled brush and a spoolie. I’d say the pre-set applicators are good for on-the-go while you’re traveling or touch ups during the day.

Price: 1450 baht (45 USD)
Amount of product each shade contains: 1.6g/0.05oz
2 Shades: 01 walnut brow/acorn, 02 seal brown/stone gray
Ingredients:

Review: Shu Uemura eyebrow manicure
Texture: Light, creamy, smooth
Formula: wax-based but easy to apply, not clumpy.
Effect: Coats every hair evenly
Applicator: fool proof, picks up the right amount.
Price: 1,290 baht (23 USD)
Volume: 4.4ml/4.0g/0.14oz
Shades: (bold= particular to that country) (Italics= in Thailand and Singapore but not in the US or Malaysia)
-    USA: honey glaze, ash brown, tea beige
-    Thailand: honey glaze, ash brown, palm beige, tawny gold
-    Singapore: honey glaze, ash brown , palm beige
-    Malaysia: ash brown
Ingredients:

พาพันอยากรู้
**Due to characters limit here, my full review, transcribed tutorial and better quality pictures please click the link to my blog post about this topic here http://injoybysai.wix.com/injoy#!Review-tutorial-Shu-Uemura-3D-Brow-Styling-Products-brow-ink-brow-sword-brow-palette-brow-manicure/c1rfl/55ab739d0cf286eab02672fc

Disclaimer: I can't guarantee that the products mentioned here will suit you because everyone's skin is different hence the difference in toleration and reaction to these products.  I am reviewing these products based on my experience ยิ้ม x Pictures of shades taken from Shu Uemura’s website Thailand and USA!

ข้อควรระวัง: เครื่องสำอางค์ที่กล่าวถึงในนี้มาจากประสบการณ์ส่วนตัวที่ทดลองใช้เพื่อเป็นการกรองข้อมูลระดับหนึ่งในการเลือกใช้ผลิตภัณฑ์ แต่การแพ้ การระคายเคืองหรือการอุดตันนั้นเป็นปัจจัยที่เกิดขึ้นแตกต่างกันในแต่ละบุคคล โปรดเลือกใช้ตามความเหมาะสมของสภาพผิว xo
รูปภาพของเฉดสี นำมาจากเว็บไซต์ Shu Uemura ของประเทศไทยและสหรัฐอเมริกา
ชื่อสินค้า:   Shu Uemura brow:ink (honey glaze), brow:sword (seal brown; walnut brown), brow:palette (02 seal brown/stone gray), eyebrow manicure (honey glaze)
คะแนน:     
**CR - Consumer Review : ผู้เขียนรีวิวนี้เป็นผู้ซื้อสินค้าหรือเสียค่าบริการเอง ไม่มีผู้สนับสนุนให้สินค้าหรือบริการฟรี และผู้เขียนรีวิวไม่ได้รับสิ่งตอบแทนในการเขียนรีวิว
แก้ไขข้อความเมื่อ
แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่