ต้องการความช่วยเหลือ ตรวจสอบแกรมม่าบทพูดภาษาอังกฤษ ครับ

กระทู้คำถาม
คือผมต้องออกไปพูดหน้าห้องครับเป็นภาษาอังกฤษ ทีนี้ผมเลยลองตั้งเรื่องที่จะพูดเอาไว้เพื่อที่จะอ่านให้เข้าใจก่อนออกไปพูดครับ ที่นี้ผมอยากได้ความถูกต้องของแกรมม่าในหลักการพูดครับ รบกวนชาวพันทิพตรวจสอบให้หน่อยครับ และช่วยชี้แนะให้ด้วยว่าควรแก้เป็นอะไรครับ

Hi everyone today I have a good chance to talk about   “IF I could disappear for a week”
There are many places in the world that I want to go, but I will pick just one place to talk today because I have only one week to disappear. Right?   
Hawaii is the wonderful place for me; I heard from many people that I know they said  “Hawaii is very beautiful” it inspired me to go there. Hawaii is  “a state of the United State of America”  located in the middle of the North Pacific Ocean.
There are to many islands and each island has different things. Big island or Hawai’i is the first place which I would go. When I arrive there I will drive around the city until evening and then I will sit on the beach when the sun start to setting down. In night time I will go in town to shopping and travelling. After that in the morning I will get on the helicopter to take picture of waterfall. I will travel to the next island until I can’t walk anymore. The last day I will pack my bag prepare to come back to Thailand, and remember how fun is it . This is all I think; I know all the things I said is not real it just an imagination, but one day if I am ready for it I will make real.

ขอบคุณครับ
แก้ไขข้อความเมื่อ
คำตอบที่ได้รับเลือกจากเจ้าของกระทู้
ความคิดเห็นที่ 4
There are many places in the world that I want to go, but I will pick just one place to talk today because I have only one week to disappear. Right?   
-->>
I want to go to many places in the world, but I can't possibly do it in just one week.  So, I will only talk about one place today.

Hawaii is the wonderful place for me; I heard many people said “Hawaii is very beautiful” it inspired me to go there. Hawaii is “a state of the United State of America” located in the middle of the North Pacific Ocean.
^
Try again.

There are too many islands, and each island has different things.
--->
There are so many islands, and each one of them has many things to offer.

On night time I plan to go in town to shopping and travelling.
^
Wrong preposition and wrong verb form.

After that in the morning I will get on the helicopter to take some picture of waterfall.
^
You use too many words unnecessarily.  Wrong article. There is still another error--look for it.

I going to travel to the next island until I can’t walk anymore.
^
Incorrect verb form.

The last day I will pack my bag and prepare myself for go back to Thailand, and remember how fun is it .
^
There are quite a few errors. Look carefully.

This is all I think; I know all the things that I said are not real it just an imagination, but one day if I am ready for it, I will make it real
^
Wrong punctuation!
แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่