รีบทำพอร์ตโฟลิโอให้ว่าง
โยนทิ้งทุกราคา


They call me Nhuu Ee-Ee-
Just a girl behind a glowing screen
Sailing through the smaller waves
Collecting quiet little days
Morning left silver in my hands
Afternoon drew soft lines in the sand
I never learned to worship storms
I learned the shape of calmer shores
Outside the world begins to shout
Another red-letter day comes around
The countdown echoes through the feed
Like everybody wants a miracle to breathe
But I have never loved the sea that way
I like the ocean when it tells the truth
Not when it screams
Not when it moves too fast to see
What it really means
So let the thunder chase the sky
Let the headlines learn to fly
I'll stay here where the water knows my name
The waves I know
The tides I read
The quiet edge that carries me
I'm Nhuu Ee-Ee-
And I don't need the storm to believe
Some traders wait for lightning strikes
One perfect candle changing lives
But all the treasures that I've found
Were hidden where the sea calmed down
The morning profits still remain
Like seashells scattered after rain
The afternoon is not yet done
And still the counting hasn't come
Why would I leave a harbor light
To race the dark against the night?
The ocean taught me long ago
Not every wind is yours to follow
So let the thunder chase the sky
Let the headlines learn to fly
I'll stay here where the water knows my name
The waves I know
The tides I read
The quiet edge that carries me
I'm Nhuu Ee-Ee-
And I don't need the storm to believe
Maybe that's why I seem strange
When everyone runs toward the noise
I walk the empty beach instead
When everyone dreams about the wave
Big enough to tell a story
I watch the smaller ones
The ones that return
Again
And again
And again
The ones that built the shoreline
Not the storm
The tide
A chart is only another sea
A candle is only another wave
And every trader becomes a sailor
The moment they stop fighting the water
So let the thunder chase the sky
Let the restless ships sail by
I'll stay here where the water knows my name
The waves I know
The tides I read
The quiet edge that carries me
Morning gold
Afternoon light
Enough was already given tonight
I'm Nhuu Ee-Ee-
Just a girl behind a glowing screen
Watching the ocean breathe
And choosing not to leave
The storm arrives
The storm departs
The sea remains
And so do I
SET น้า...น้า...หนูขอเตือนแรงๆ ใครเชื่อก็รอด
Just a girl behind a glowing screen
Sailing through the smaller waves
Collecting quiet little days
Morning left silver in my hands
Afternoon drew soft lines in the sand
I never learned to worship storms
I learned the shape of calmer shores
Outside the world begins to shout
Another red-letter day comes around
The countdown echoes through the feed
Like everybody wants a miracle to breathe
But I have never loved the sea that way
I like the ocean when it tells the truth
Not when it screams
Not when it moves too fast to see
What it really means
So let the thunder chase the sky
Let the headlines learn to fly
I'll stay here where the water knows my name
The waves I know
The tides I read
The quiet edge that carries me
I'm Nhuu Ee-Ee-
And I don't need the storm to believe
Some traders wait for lightning strikes
One perfect candle changing lives
But all the treasures that I've found
Were hidden where the sea calmed down
The morning profits still remain
Like seashells scattered after rain
The afternoon is not yet done
And still the counting hasn't come
Why would I leave a harbor light
To race the dark against the night?
The ocean taught me long ago
Not every wind is yours to follow
So let the thunder chase the sky
Let the headlines learn to fly
I'll stay here where the water knows my name
The waves I know
The tides I read
The quiet edge that carries me
I'm Nhuu Ee-Ee-
And I don't need the storm to believe
Maybe that's why I seem strange
When everyone runs toward the noise
I walk the empty beach instead
When everyone dreams about the wave
Big enough to tell a story
I watch the smaller ones
The ones that return
Again
And again
And again
The ones that built the shoreline
Not the storm
The tide
A chart is only another sea
A candle is only another wave
And every trader becomes a sailor
The moment they stop fighting the water
So let the thunder chase the sky
Let the restless ships sail by
I'll stay here where the water knows my name
The waves I know
The tides I read
The quiet edge that carries me
Morning gold
Afternoon light
Enough was already given tonight
I'm Nhuu Ee-Ee-
Just a girl behind a glowing screen
Watching the ocean breathe
And choosing not to leave
The storm arrives
The storm departs
The sea remains
And so do I