✨Billboard’s Global Songs of the Summer 2026:
#1 hate that I made you love me
#2 Choosin’ Texas
#3 Billie Jean
#4 Dai Dai (FIFA World Cup Song)
#5 Dracula
#6 SWIM 🎉
#7 Janice STFU
#8 Beauty and a Beat
#9 the cure
#10 Man I Need
✨Billboard’s Global Excl. US Songs of the Summer 2026:
#1 Dai Dai (FIFA World Cup Song)
#2 SWIM 🎉
#3 Beauty and a Beat
#4 Billie Jean
#5 hate that i made you love me
#6 Dracula
#7 Beat It
#8 the cure
#9 Babydoll
#10 Self Aware
📌 เพลง 'SWIM' ของ BTS ติดอันดับใน TOP 10 Billboard’s Global Songs of the Summer 2026 🌞
#1 hate that I made you love me
#2 Choosin’ Texas
#3 Billie Jean
#4 Dai Dai (FIFA World Cup Song)
#5 Dracula
#6 SWIM 🎉
#7 Janice STFU
#8 Beauty and a Beat
#9 the cure
#10 Man I Need
#2 SWIM 🎉
#3 Beauty and a Beat
#4 Billie Jean
#5 hate that i made you love me
#6 Dracula
#7 Beat It
#8 the cure
#9 Babydoll
#10 Self Aware