Hello,
I am new to AIS play and encountered a "problem" when playing content on my Mac.
In short the question is: Is it possible to have content (like a TV program for example) play in the background? What I mean: when I watch AIS Play in a tab (Safari or another browser) and then switch to another tab, the TV program automatically stops playing. Even when using Safari´s "PiP" feature, the stream would be stopped the moment I click on another tab.
Is this an AIS DRM thing? Is there a way to have the video/sound play in the background?
Thank you!
AI translation follows:
ผมเพิ่งเริ่มใช้ AIS PLAY และเจอ “ปัญหา” อย่างหนึ่งเวลาเปิดดูคอนเทนต์บน Mac ครับ
สรุปสั้นๆ คือ สามารถเปิดให้คอนเทนต์ (เช่น รายการทีวี) เล่นอยู่เบื้องหลังได้ไหมครับ
หมายถึงว่า เวลาผมดู AIS PLAY ในแท็บหนึ่งของเบราว์เซอร์ (Safari หรือเบราว์เซอร์อื่น) แล้วผมสลับไปเปิดแท็บอื่น รายการทีวีที่กำลังดูก็จะหยุดเล่นโดยอัตโนมัติ
แม้แต่ตอนใช้ฟังก์ชัน PiP (Picture-in-Picture) ของ Safari สตรีมก็ยังหยุดทันทีที่ผมคลิกไปที่แท็บอื่นครับ
ไม่ทราบว่าเป็นเพราะ DRM ของ AIS หรือเปล่าครับ? แล้วมีวิธีไหนที่จะทำให้วิดีโอและเสียงเล่นต่อไป ขณะทำงานหรือเปิดแท็บอื่นอยู่เบื้องหลัง ได้บ้างครับ
ขอบคุณครับ
AIS Play via website
I am new to AIS play and encountered a "problem" when playing content on my Mac.
In short the question is: Is it possible to have content (like a TV program for example) play in the background? What I mean: when I watch AIS Play in a tab (Safari or another browser) and then switch to another tab, the TV program automatically stops playing. Even when using Safari´s "PiP" feature, the stream would be stopped the moment I click on another tab.
Is this an AIS DRM thing? Is there a way to have the video/sound play in the background?
Thank you!
AI translation follows:
ผมเพิ่งเริ่มใช้ AIS PLAY และเจอ “ปัญหา” อย่างหนึ่งเวลาเปิดดูคอนเทนต์บน Mac ครับ