หน้าแรก
คอมมูนิตี้
ห้อง
แท็ก
คลับ
ห้อง
แก้ไขปักหมุด
ดูทั้งหมด
เกิดข้อผิดพลาดบางอย่าง
ลองใหม่
แท็ก
แก้ไขปักหมุด
ดูเพิ่มเติม
เกิดข้อผิดพลาดบางอย่าง
ลองใหม่
{room_name}
{name}
{description}
กิจกรรม
แลกพอยต์
อื่นๆ
ตั้งกระทู้
Pantip MALL
เข้าสู่ระบบ / สมัครสมาชิก
เว็บไซต์ในเครือ
Bloggang
Pantown
PantipMarket
Maggang
ติดตามพันทิป
ดาวน์โหลดได้แล้ววันนี้
เกี่ยวกับเรา
กฎ กติกา และมารยาท
คำแนะนำการโพสต์แสดงความเห็น
นโยบายเกี่ยวกับข้อมูลส่วนบุคคล
สิทธิ์การใช้งานของสมาชิก
ติดต่อทีมงาน Pantip
ติดต่อลงโฆษณา
ร่วมงานกับ Pantip
Download App Pantip
Pantip Certified Developer
Looking for a friend
กระทู้คำถาม
หาเพื่อน
เพื่อนต่างชาติ
I am indian ma and living in bangkok. I am looking for a friend who can talk with me and be nice with me. I don't know how to find is there any way?
▼
กำลังโหลดข้อมูล...
▼
แสดงความคิดเห็น
กระทู้ที่คุณอาจสนใจ
"......: 09-24-2026 :: Linkin Park & Nene Royal - The Emptiness Machine :......"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F5MKaJMxDc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-67nzuYga-k "......: Linkin Park - The Emptiness Machine :......" Your blades are sharpened with precision Fla
JC2002
I'm looking for someone....for a while
Hi! I'm Natalie R. 24 Yrs. Female working in Bangkok. I'm looking for nice guy to be with me for a while or forever. ( I don't want to have any expectation now) He must be nice tall, well being and w
NRL
Life is hard when we are a way from home.
This is my first time to step out my comfort zone to work in overseas. It's very hard for me to adjust myself because I don't have any close friend yet. And I don't know how to speak Chinese too😭 I am
สมาชิกหมายเลข 2915561
มีต่างชาติสนใจซื้อ คอม ผม โดยใช้ paypal
ผมขาย notebook แต่มีต่างชาติสนใจครับ เขาบอกให้ผมสมัคร paypal ผมก็สมัครโดยเชื่อมกับ กรุงไทย ไว้ครับ โดยข้อความมีดังนี้ Thanks for getting back to me, I'm highly interested in this item and am okay wit
สมาชิกหมายเลข 1061890
Thomas Muller ส่งเมลมา สนใจอยากซื้อกล้องของผม
บทโต้ตอบ E-mail ระหว่าง Thomas Muller กับ ผม Surachai J. Thomas Muller (thomasmuller1912@gmail.com) 5/21/2014 : Is available for sale and price? From Thomas Surachai J. to thomasmuller1912@gmai
Pas Probleme
The Duff | คนไร้ตัวตน
Are you beautiful/handsome or popular in your high school? if no... You're the Duff. :) Throwback to high school life. I'm the big buff in my room. even best friend i still don't have?! (wtf) I need
สมาชิกหมายเลข 3217153
{Find Friends } I'm looking for a friend who speak English.
Hello everyone I'm a girl live in Bangkok Thailand . I looking for a friend who speak English because i want to improve my English skill and if you want to know Thai language i can teach you. Thank yo
สมาชิกหมายเลข 1838876
อ่านกระทู้อื่นที่พูดคุยเกี่ยวกับ
หาเพื่อน
เพื่อนต่างชาติ
บนสุด
ล่างสุด
อ่านเฉพาะข้อความเจ้าของกระทู้
หน้า:
หน้า
จาก
แชร์ :
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน
อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่
ยอมรับ
Looking for a friend