Is BNK48 really popular in Thailand? I just watched their debut MV. I could not bring myself to finish it.

So the problem is that I have no Thai keyboard, I can only type in english. The thing is that I don't really care about idol. I just watch the idolmaster. I loved it. Then I watch BNK48. I hated it for some bloody reason. I feel like it is just a low production rip-off anime Japanese song. The lyric is just bad. Instead of the first song to be introduction to the band, it is about meeting. Why don't they make into long song of their name and personality. At least, they should thai poam to make a rap song. I still don't get why people adore them so much. Do you like them? Why do you like them through? If you hate them, why do you hate them?

PS. I just want to like them, but it just means that I will love something that I hate about Thailand.

Why can't they just make the song into rap and rock mixing together? Because I once try writing a Thai poem in English. It was a rap song. We have something so value, but we don't use it.
แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่