หน้าแรก
คอมมูนิตี้
ห้อง
แท็ก
คลับ
ห้อง
แก้ไขปักหมุด
ดูทั้งหมด
เกิดข้อผิดพลาดบางอย่าง
ลองใหม่
แท็ก
แก้ไขปักหมุด
ดูเพิ่มเติม
เกิดข้อผิดพลาดบางอย่าง
ลองใหม่
{room_name}
{name}
{description}
กิจกรรม
แลกพอยต์
อื่นๆ
ตั้งกระทู้
Pantip MALL
เข้าสู่ระบบ / สมัครสมาชิก
เว็บไซต์ในเครือ
Bloggang
Pantown
PantipMarket
Maggang
ติดตามพันทิป
ดาวน์โหลดได้แล้ววันนี้
เกี่ยวกับเรา
กฎ กติกา และมารยาท
คำแนะนำการโพสต์แสดงความเห็น
นโยบายเกี่ยวกับข้อมูลส่วนบุคคล
สิทธิ์การใช้งานของสมาชิก
ติดต่อทีมงาน Pantip
ติดต่อลงโฆษณา
ร่วมงานกับ Pantip
Download App Pantip
Pantip Certified Developer
HI,everyone,I want to ask a question
กระทู้คำถาม
I am learning Thai,and I am paused by the forth tone and fifth tone of Thai language.I really want to know how to say it,please help me!
▼
กำลังโหลดข้อมูล...
▼
แสดงความคิดเห็น
กระทู้ที่คุณอาจสนใจ
British Person Interested in Bonsai
Sawadee krap, My name is Tim. I am from England and I have just arrived to live in Bangkok. I bought a Bonsai tree and I am really interested in learning more about Bonsai and how to care for them.
สมาชิกหมายเลข 1336272
【Language Exchange】Native Chinese speaker here. Anyone needs help with Chinese language (or maybe English)?
สวัสดี ฉันเป็นคนจีน กำลังเรียนภาษาไทย Hello everyone. I am a Chinese native speaker. Currently I am learning Thai language and accidentally found this website. (I am still a beginner, so to tell the
สมาชิกหมายเลข 5431474
where can know all drama and movie of GDH559 ?
hello,everyone. I am from china,I like watch thai drama ,so I want to learn thai language,now I learn it for one year,I can speak easy thai word.so I want to learn more.I find GDH559 drama have thai s
สมาชิกหมายเลข 2948437
รบกวนช่วยแปลภาษาจากอังกฤษเป็นญี่ปุ่น
ตามกระทู้เลยค่ะ Many people who know our school. Because of good teaching. And social good and producing high quality students to many versions. Makes everyone want to study at my school. My school is
สมาชิกหมายเลข 2647958
Thank you Norwegians who received and supported Thai Mango so much. _/|\_
I'm so proud that you pleased Thai mango sticky rice. You support Thai mango. Thai people will have money to buy salmon and seafood from Norway na ka. Thank you, thank you _/|\_
อวัยวะชิ้นนั้น
บนสุด
ล่างสุด
อ่านเฉพาะข้อความเจ้าของกระทู้
หน้า:
หน้า
จาก
แชร์ :
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน
อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่
ยอมรับ
HI,everyone,I want to ask a question