♫♥♫♥ เพลงตรงอารมณ์ เพลงตรงใจ ณ.เวลานี้ EP 384 ♥♫♥♫




สวัสดัวันพุธตอนค่ำ ๆ ค่ะ
ช่วงนี้ฝนตกบ่อย
ไปไหนมาไหน
อย่าลืมพกร่มนะคะ


♡♡♡ I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman ♡♡♡


There is no need to protect me
It's time that I learn to face up to this on my own
I've seen so much more than you know now
So don't tell me to shut my eyes

I'm not a girl, not yet a woman
All I need is time, a moment that is mine
While I'm in between
I'm not a girl

But if you look at me closely
You will see it in my eyes
This girl will always find her way

I'm not a girl, don't tell me what to believe
Not yet a woman
I'm just trying to find the woman in me, yeah

While I'm in between

I'm not a girl, not yet a woman, not now
All I need is time, a moment that is mine
While I'm in between
I'm not a girl

Ooh, not yet a woman



คลิกเพื่อดูคลิปวิดีโอ


CREDITlyrics

แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่