[K-POP] หนุ่มนักร้องเสียงดี 'Huh Gak' กำลังจะแต่งงานเร็วๆ นี้!

หนุ่มนักร้องเสียงดี เจ้าของผลงานเพลงฮิตมากมาย นามว่า 'ฮอกัก' ประกาศในแฟนคาเฟ่ของเขาวันนี้ว่า เขากำลังจะแต่งงานในวันที่ 3 ตุลาคมนี้
ปล.เฮียฮอกักอายุยังไม่ได้เยอะอย่างที่หลายๆ คนคิดนะคะ ฮอกักเกิด 1984 ปีนี้อายุ 29ปี (ถ้าเทียบกับผู้ชายในวงการของเกาหลีก็ถือว่าเร็วเหมือนกัน แต่ถ้าเทียบกับคนปกติ อายุเท่านี้ก็เหมาะสมมากๆ แล้วล่ะเนาะ ^^)

ยังไงก็ยินดีกับหนุ่มฮอกักด้วยนะค้า จะได้เป็นฝั่งเป็นฝากับเขาอีกคนแล้ว ^^ จะแอบรอดูหน้าเจ้าสาวในวันงาน และเด็กๆ เอพิงค์ ที่คิดว่าคงจะต้องไปร่วมงานแสดงความยินดีกันด้วยแน่ๆ (อยู่ค่ายเดียวกัน)

Huh Gak shared the news on his fan cafe on the 5th, writing,

"I am sharing some surprising news to everyone today. I am finally getting married. October 3! I have exactly 28 days left. Since this is good news that happens once in a lifetime, I wanted to announce it personally. This day even comes to a person who is lacking a lot like me. It still feels surreal that I will be the man of one woman. As I prepare for my wedding, I learn and feel a lot. Huh Gak who will continue to mature through all this learning. Huh Gak who will always pursue music. I hope that you look forward to me. If you would give me your round of applause for the road ahead, I will take each step with more strength. I am always thankful for and love my fans, who have been a strong source of support for me."

cr.all kpop
แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่