ข่าวญี่ปุ่น - ถ้าญี่ปุ่นคิดจะแก้รัฐธรรมนูญ ต้องดู NAZI เป็นตัวอย่าง ในการแก้แบบ เงียบๆ เนียนๆ ไม่ให้ประชาชนรู้

นาย ทาโร่ อาโสะ ถอนคำพูด ที่เคยพูดไว้ว่า

"ถ้าญี่ปุ่นคิดจะแก้รัฐธรรมนูญ ต้องดู NAZI เป็นตัวอย่าง ในการแก้แบบ เงียบๆ เนียนๆ ไม่ให้ประชาชนรู้
แล้วทำไมเราไม่เรียนรู้เทคนิคนี้จาก NAZI ล่ะ"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aso retracts remark citing Nazis as example for constitution change

Kyodo -- Aug 01

คลิกเพื่อดูคลิปวิดีโอ

Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso on Thursday retracted his controversial remarks that could be interpreted as holding up Nazi Germany as an example for Japan to follow in amending its Constitution.
"I retract my remarks in which I cited (the case of) the Nazis as an example, as it has ended up leading to misunderstanding," Aso, who doubles as finance minister, told reporters.
Aso came under fire both domestically and internationally after he said in a speech in Tokyo, "Germany's Weimar Constitution was changed before anyone knew. It was changed before anyone else noticed. Why don't we learn the technique," referring to the event that occurred under the Nazi regime.

http://newsonjapan.com/html/newsdesk/article/103868.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

เด็กยุ่น 10% เสพติด INTERNET

Nearly 10 pct of high school girls in Japan addicted to Internet

Jiji Press -- Aug 02

คลิกเพื่อดูคลิปวิดีโอ

Nearly 10 pct of high school girls in Japan are thought to be addicted to the Internet, with many of them suffering from poor quality of sleep, a health ministry survey revealed Thursday.
The survey found that 6.4 pct of boys and 9.9 pct of girls had a strong chance of being Internet addicts. Of them, 59.4 pct said they slept very badly.
On Internet usage, nearly 30 pct of respondents, the largest group, said they spend one to two hours each day online on weekdays.

http://newsonjapan.com/html/newsdesk/article/103876.php
แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่