[TOEFL] ช่วยตรวจ Writing (TOEFL) ค่ะ :-)

กระทู้คำถาม
สวัสดีค่ะ เรากำลังฝึกเขียนเตรียมสอบ Toefl อยากให้ผู้รู้ช่วยตรวจทานและคอมเม้นต์ให้ค่ะ ยิ้ม

โจทย์ : Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which of these two opinions do you agree with?. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

ตอบ :

In the complex world of politics nowadays, there are some people who believe that government should spend money to explore outer space as much as possible. However, some persons believe that government should spend this money to support basic needs of people in their society. When it is coming to the point that I have to choose my preference. I would say that this money should be used to support basic needs of people. To support my opinion, detailed discussion is provided here.

In case of spending money for basic needs of people, the first advantage is that it increases the quality of life of people in the country. When government spends money on infrastructure or welfare, such as constructing effective railroad, people can commute effective and enjoy their life to go to work or travel. For example, in Thailand, there is not much convenient transportation. Many people are waiting for the bus at the bus-stop without knowing when the bus will come. They have to get up early to go to work and use much time to wait for the bus instead of having more time to spend with their family. Moreover, when the government puts money to support education, this can help to produce effective worker to industry. Productive workers can help increase GDP of the country. Nevertheless, spending much money to support basic needs of people instead of exploring outer space may not make and slower advance technology of space or rocket and less knowledgeable in other planets.

As for using money for traveling to other planets, the first positive effect is promoting  advanced technology and innovation. We need the researcher to reveal how to make the rocket that can go out of the earth. This can promote advanced science. By the way, to travel to other planets has many drawbacks. The first one is using much of energy. The rocket consumes a lot of fuel to transport. Moreover, people pay a lot of tax in wish that they will get a better infrastructure or things that make their life easier in return.

All in all, after careful consideration, I still hold my position that the government should spend money wisely on the basic needs of people. Many people would like to see their society better. They would like to have a great school for their kids or a convenient transportation to commute. Who can deny the importance of the basic needs of people?

ขอบคุณล่วงหน้าค่ะ ^^

แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่