คือว่าเมื่อปีที่ผ่านมา เราได้ไปเที่ยวมาบ้างพอสมควร
เลยอยากเขียนอะไรเก็บไว้ ให้คนอื่นๆ ได้อ่าน
เผื่อว่ามันจะเป็นประโยชน์ ไม่ว่าในด้านไหนๆ ได้บ้าง
ก็เลยลองทำบล็อกเขียนไดอารี่ท่องเที่ยวออกมา
อยากให้ลองอ่านดูค่ะ ติได้ ต้องการมากๆ 555

เริ่มเรื่องเลยค่าาาาา

Koh Samui & Koh Phangan pt.1

This is my ever first solo trip.

From March till early August of 2014, I was on a long school break. Yet, the only thing I did was just working part time. Until in May, I was, kind of, craving for new lessons and fun. So I brought myself to Koh Samui, for new lessons, and Koh Phangan, for fun- full moon party, hell yeah.

May 11th, 2014

Taking an approximately 10-hour bus ride and 90-minute ferry float with a great excitement, I managed myself to fall asleep looking forward to the upcoming adventure. Even I was 20, I never went out of town alone before; besides my trip back and forth from Bangkok and my hometown. I knew I was, and still am, a shy person. I barely talked to strangers unless I was spoken to, but I hoped that this trip would change me- in a good way.

May 12th, 2014

In the morning, I arrived the hostel on the first island. Tam’s Guesthouse is its name. The place consisted of a tiny bar, a game room, a few dorm rooms and a mix of a few Thai and Burmese lady workers. I got my bed, showered, I think I did, and rented a scooter. My plan that day was to cruise around the island and saw some of its tourist attractions, which were not that many- Koh Samui is more a family-friendly and quite get-away-from-craziness place.

My first destination was a restaurant which I looked up for the best yet with an affordable price one internet, as I was starving and every man needed breakfast. Had some fried rice and iced coffee then I asked for a bill.

Funny thing is this: the price of fried rice labelled on the menu was 120 baht, which I thought it was okay since things on islands were always more expensive, but since I was Thai then I got a “Thai Price” which was 70 baht. It was good that I kind of got a discount… but well, racial scam.

After, I continued the road and stopped at a viewpoint. It was a nice, serene place up on the hill by the sea with a few people and monopods. The weather was cloudy and looked like as if it was going to rain. Having a long way ahead. I didn’t want to stop and got stuck here so I continued my ride.

Before coming to Koh Samui, I had read that the road here was pretty steep. In fact, at some curves it was very steep. The rain started to drizzle. I, believing though I hadn’t cruised for so long I was still awesome at it- FYI: I have never ever crashed into any other person or thing but only sliding myself, collided myself on a curvy and sloping 45 degree downhill point. I was lucky enough that the cars behind stopped so they wouldn’t run over my chubby body.

Within a minute, I dragged myself up, by myself- because I am an adult, into somebody’s property nearby. Waiting for the rain to stop, I invaded under his roof (just outside) for water to wash up my wounds. Actually, I called if somebody was there, just trying to be nice, but received no answer. And it looked like a guesthouse place. They, however, should welcome me.

A short moment later, one man came in and hid from the rain, just like what I was doing. I chatted with him a bit. He’s from Syria, which was interesting because at that time I thought Syrian Civil War was still going on, but I didn’t speak or ask further.

The rain stopped, the man went off, my camera was broken yet I couldn’t just go back to my hostel. I had to roll, just like before we smoke- no I don’t usually smoke.

On the road, again. Arrived the second stop, besides that somebody’s house, “Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks.” Yes, it’s a place of rocks that one big rock looks like a penis and another one a vagina.

I was there until around 2 pm then I headed till my last stop. In fact, I didn’t know where I was going later. So I just scooted till I found one waterfall sign “Nam Tok Nah Mueng 2.” Out of a plan, I went in. Parked the motorcycle and had to walk up, or could have either sat on an off-road car for a hundred baht. I was smart, and thrifty, so I walked. About 10 minutes uphill until I saw a small pool full of less than 10 western tourists and that was it. I was going to hike back, then one park keeper called me.

He asked if I wanted to see the higher scenery, because he needed to drive his car up to pick up some trash. I was yeah, sure, why not, right? I got into the shot-gun seat and realized I was too spontaneous. Along the way to the top there, I could find no one.

Then he stopped the car, I got off. Next to where he parked, there’s a trail into a forest. He said I could walk into there and take some photos of the down below. I said nah, this was fine. Actually, I was quite scared of what could happen.

He did his job and called me to get into the car. I asked (kindly demanded) to sit on the back seat outside on the way down. Phew. Then he dropped me off at where he picked me up. Damn, he could have delivered me down to the parking lot.

Then I drove back to my hostel, showered and enjoyed my solitude on bed in the evening. I had to leave very early for my sea trip to Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan tomorrow, so I had to check out and return the scooter at that time. I was very certain that the hostel lady saw my wounds and my slight reaction to them, yet she hadn’t gone to check the scooter or even fined me. Of course, I didn’t tell here. I crashed it, yes, but I didn’t scratch it. Also, I didn’t want to pay any ridiculous cost like thousands baht for things I didn’t mess up, regarding it’s my real own fault. But again, I didn’t scratch the scooter. And the mechine could still work perfectly.

After dinner at the hostel’s bar, I just laid down on my bed and chilled by myself trying to fall asleep while several western tourists were in the game room making some noise. Dipping my pains in salty water tomorrow should be fun.

--------------------------
อันนี้เป็นบล๊อกนะคะ เผื่อต้องการอ่านเพิ่มเติม
https://iw0nderiw4nder.wordpress.com/

อันนี้เพจเฟซบุ๊ค
https://www.facebook.com/iw0nderiw4nder

ฝากดู ฝากติด้วยนะค้า ^_^
ชื่อสินค้า:   เกาะสมุย
คะแนน:     
**CR - Consumer Review : ผู้เขียนรีวิวนี้เป็นผู้ซื้อสินค้าหรือเสียค่าบริการเอง ไม่มีผู้สนับสนุนให้สินค้าหรือบริการฟรี และผู้เขียนรีวิวไม่ได้รับสิ่งตอบแทนในการเขียนรีวิว
แก้ไขข้อความเมื่อ

แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่