ไม่เข้าใจค้า ใครเคยได้แบบนี้ในamazonรบกวลหน่อยน่ะค่ะ รบกวลคนอ่านภาษาญี่ปุ่นออกด้วยน่ะค่ะ ขอบคุณค่ะ

เราได้สั่งของจากamazon.co.jp จ่ายเงินเรียบร้อยแล้วด้วยค่ะ แล้วเขาก็บอกว่าจะส่งวันนี้ค่ะ แต่วันนี้เราได้เมลแบบนี้มาค่ะ
Amazon.co.jp をご利用いただき、ありがとうございます。

ご注文商品(お問い合わせ伝票番号:411179293593)のお届けについてご連絡いたします。

本日配送業者より、お客様のお届け先を特定することができず、ご注文商品をお届けすることができない旨の連絡がありました。現在、商品はヤマト運輸営業所でお預かりしております。

配達担当者による確認が不十分で商品をお届けできなかった可能性もありますが、商品を無事にお届けするためにも、お客様のお届け先を確認した後、商品のお届けに再度伺わせていただきます。

つきましては、恐れ入りますが、アカウントサービス(http://amazon.co.jp/your-account)より、ご登録のお届け先(受取人名、町名、番地、建物名、部屋番号、電話番号)をご確認ください。

<<お支払い方法が代金引換以外の場合>>

お届け先をご確認いただきましたら、ヤマトお客様受付コールまで、「正しいお届け先」、「お受け取り可能日」、および「お問い合わせ伝票番号(411179293593)」をお知らせください。

なお、商品のお届けまでに時間がかかる場合があります。詳しくはオペレーターにお問い合わせください。

ヤマトお客様受付コール
フリーダイアル:0120-01-9625
携帯電話から:0570-200-000
営業時間:午前8時から午後9時まで

日本国内の配送可能地域に限り、ご希望の住所に商品をお届けすることもできますので、ご希望の場合は、該当の住所をお伝えください。

商品の保管期間内(本Eメール受信日から4日間)にご連絡いただけなかった場合は、誠に勝手ながら、ご注文をキャンセルさせていただきますので、あらかじめご了承ください。

<<お支払い方法が代金引換の場合>>

番地抜けなどのわずかな誤りがあった場合を含め、注文時にご指定のお届け先以外の住所に商品をお届けすることができません。そのため、誠に申し訳ありませんが、今回のご注文商品につきましては、お客様にお届けすることができませんので、ご了承ください。

商品は後日当配送センターに返送され、注文はキャンセル扱いとなりますので、恐れ入りますが、ご希望のお届け先をご指定のうえ、サイト上よりあらためてご注文くださいますようお願いいたします。

誤ったお届け先を登録されている場合には、以下のURLよりヘルプページをご参照のうえ、次回以降のご注文に備えてお早めにご変更ください。

http://amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=872454

このたびはAmazon.co.jpをご利用いただき、ありがとうございました。

Amazon.co.jp カスタマーサービス
Amazon.co.jp Customer Service

แปลเป็นภาษาอังกฤษได้แบบนี้ค่ะ

We use the Amazon.co.jp, thank you.

Ordered product (inquiry slip number: 411 179 293 593) I will contact you for delivery.

Than today delivery company, it is not possible to identify the addressee of customers, there was contact to the effect that it is not able to deliver your order goods. Currently, products, we have entrusted with Yamato Transport office.

Although confirmation by delivery personnel is also possible that it could not deliver the insufficient goods, in order to safely deliver products also, after it was confirmed shipping address of the customer, and send my man again to deliver the goods I will.

We would therefore, but excuse me, from account services (http://amazon.co.jp/your-account), addressee of your registration (recipient name, town name, address, building name, room number, telephone number) please check.

<< If payment method other than cash on delivery >>

Once we receive your check the receiver's address, until Yamato customer acceptance call, "correct addressee", please let us know the "receive possible date", and "inquiry slip number (411179293593)".

In addition, it may take some time to deliver the goods. For more information, please contact the operator.

Yamato customer acceptance call
Toll Free: 0120-01-9625
From a mobile phone: 0570-200-000
Hours: 8:00 to 21:00

Only delivery possible region of Japan, so you can also be delivered the goods to your desired address, if you wish, please tell the appropriate address.

Within the storage period of the product if that did not hear from us in (4 days from this E-mail reception date) is, actually without permission, so I will cancel your order, please understand beforehand.

<< If payment method is cash on delivery >>

Including if there was a slight error, such as missing address, you will not be able to deliver the goods to other than the addressee your designated at the time of order address. Therefore, there is no excuse, with regard to this time of ordering goods, we can not be delivered to customers, please understand.

Instruments are later sent back to the person distribution center, so the order will be canceled, but excuse me, after the addressee of hope .. designation, we ask that you please again your order than on the site.

If you are registered the wrong addressee immediately, refer to the help page from the following URL, please be changed as soon as possible in preparation for subsequent ordering next time.

http://amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=872454

This time the top available Amazon.co.jp, Thank you.

-แต่เราก็ไม่เข้าใจอยู่ดีว่าต้องทำอย่างไงค่ะ
ตกใจมากเพราะเท่าที่เราเข้าใจคือเราให้ที่อยู่ผิดหรือหาที่อยู่ไม่เจออะไรประมาณนี้ค่ะ แล้วตอนนี้กำลังจะเดินทางไปแล้วด้วยค่ะ แล้วถ้าเราขอเปลี่ยนที่อยู่จะต้องทำอย่างไงค่ะ ถ้าที่อยู่นี้ส่งไม่ได้แล้ว
ขอบคุณมากๆน่ะค่ะ
แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่