ดอลล่า ซาเลห์ โวมีแผนเล่นงานไทย จะสร้างเซอร์ไพรซ์ในนัดชิง!!

PETALING JAYA: National coach Dollah Salleh has an ace up his sleeve but will keep the card close to his chest when Malaysia attempt to overturn the deficit against Thailand in the second leg of the AFF Suzuki Cup final at the National Stadium in Bukit Jalil on Saturday night.
เปตาลิง จาย่า : โค้ชดอลล่า ซาเลห์ พร้อมสู้แต่ไม่ยอมเผยไต๋แผนที่จะใช้ในการเล่นกับไทยในนัดชิงนัดเหย้าที่บูกิต จาลีล ค่ำนี้

The Harimau Malaya trail by the two goals after the first leg at the Rajamangala Stadium in Bangkok and now faces a “Thai-tanic” task to turn the second leg match around for a shot at their second crown.
Malaysia need to win by three clear goals and the odds are heavily stacked against them as no team have ever won the Cup after losing the first leg of the final since the home-and-away format was introduced in 2004.
Malaysia have not beaten three-time champions Thailand in 10 years – in a run of eight matches – but Dollah believes that his side are still in the game despite the odds.
มาเลเซียตามอยู่ 2 ประตูจากนัดแรกที่ราชมังคลาฯแล้วถึงตอนนี้ก็มาเจองานช้างในนัดเหย้าที่บ้าน
ซึ่งมาเลเซียจะต้องชนะห่าง 3 ประตูขึ้นไปจึงจะเป็นแชมป์และสถิติที่ผ่านมาก็ไม่เป็นใจเลยเพราะตั้งแต่ AFF เปลี่ยนมาชิงแบบเหย้าเยือนตั้งแต่ปี 2004 ไม่เคยมีทีมไหนที่แพ้นัดชิงนัดแรกแล้วกลับมาได้แชมป์เลย
แถมมาเลเซียไม่ชนะไทยมา 10 ปีแล้วในการเจอกัน 8 ครั้ง แต่ดอลล่าเชื่อว่าทีมเขายังมีโอกาสอยู่

“I have a game plan in mind but I will not reveal it as it will jeopardise our chances. You will know tomorrow.
“It will not be easy to play Thailand. We’ll give our 200%. In football anything is possible,” said the 51-year-old at the pre-match press conference at the PJ Hilton on Friday.
“We have lost twice to them in the competition and we must now make full use of our home advantage. We’ll be looking for an early goal, if we can score once we can score again against them.
“Thailand have the advantage, they are faster, much more skilful and their players have better stamina but if my plans go well, we can surprise them.”
Dollah added that veteran striker Indra Putra Mahayuddin is doubtful for the match following a toe injury.
"ผมมีแผนในใจแล้วแต่ไม่บอกหรอกเพราะไม่งั้นโอกาสเราจะลดลง เดี๋ยวพรุ่งนี้ก็รู่แหละ"
"มันไม่ง่ายที่จะเล่นกับไทย แต่เราจะใส่ 200% อะไรก็เกิดขึ้นได้ในฟุตบอล" เขากล่าวใน pre match press conference เมื่อวันศุกร์
"ใน AFF2014 เราแพ้ไทยมา 2 ครั้งแล้วและหนนี้ต้องอาศัยแรงเชียร์ของความเป็นเจ้าบ้านมาช่วยอย่างเต็มที่ เราจะพยายามยิงให้ได้เร็ว และถ้ายิงลูกแรกได้ลูก 2 ก็ตามมา"
"ทีมไทยได้เปรียบ พวกเขาเร็วกว่า ทักษะดีกว่ามาก และอึดกว่า แต่ถ้าแผนผม work ล่ะก็ เราก็สามารถสร้างเซอร์ไพรซ์ได้"
ดอลล่าบอกอีกว่า ตัวเก๋าอย่าง อินดรา (คนที่ซันแบ็กใส่นฤบดินทร์) ยังไม่แน่ว่าจะลงได้ไหมเพราะเจ็บหัวแม่เท้า (Utusan ลงว่าเล็บหัวแม่เท้าฉีก แต่น่าลงได้ ก็ไม่รู้ว่าซันแบ็กแล้วเล็บฉีกหรือยังไง)

Meanwhile, Kiatisuk, who is in the running to become the first person to win the biennial competition as a player and a coach, said the Thais have to forget the first-leg win.
“If I have the chance to win it as a coach than why not but that is not my main target. We want to bring back the trophy after a 12-year-hiatus,” said Kiatisuk who won the competition in 1996, 2000 and 2002.
“We are definitely going out for a win. We will not hold back as our style have always been an attacking game so the Thai and Malaysian fans can expect an exciting match tomorrow.”
ในขณะเดียวกัน โค้ชเกียรติศักดิ์ ที่กำลังลุ้นเป้ฯคนแรกที่ได้แชมป์ AFF ทั้งในฐานะผู้เล่นและโค้ช บอกว่าไทยต้องลืมชัยชนะในนัดเหย้าไปก่อน
"ถ้าผมได้แชมป์ในฐานะโค้ชก็ดีสิ แต่นั่นไม่ใช่เป้าหมายผม ผมต้องการเอาแชมป์กลับไทยครั้งแรกใน 12 ปี" เกียรติศักดิ์ที่ได้แชมป์ปี 1996,2000 และ 2002 กล่าว
"เราจะเล่นเพื่อชนะในนัดนี้ เราจะไม่รับเพราะธรรมชาติของเราต้องเล่นเกมรุก ดังนั้นแฟนบอลไทยและมาเลเซีนรอชมเกมอันน่าตื่นเต้นได้เลยครับ"

Source http://www.thestar.com.my/Sport/Football/2014/12/19/Suzuki-Cup-Dollah-to-spring-surprise-in-doordie-final/

http://www.thailandsusu.com/webboard/index.php/topic,346119.0.html
แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่