Djokovic Celebrates Birth Of Baby Boy

กระทู้ข่าว
World No. 1 Novak Djokovic and wife Jelena Ristic welcomed a healthy baby boy on Tuesday in Nice. The Serb tweeted the news to his followers on Wednesday morning, announcing the baby is called Stefan.

Djokovic is the third father in the Top 5 of the Emirates ATP Rankings, joining Switzerland's Roger Federer and Stan Wawrinka. His official website posted a statement to confirm the Belgrade native will spend the following few days at home with his family, before travelling to Paris for the BNP Paribas Masters, beginning Monday, 27 October.

The 27-year-old Serbian had announced the pregnancy through social media in April, posting on Facebook, “My dear friends, You've been with me through many tough and good times in my career. I've been blessed to travel the world, play the most beautiful sport that brings me a lot of excitement and joy; I am happy, loved and healthy. Jelena and I are truly blessed to soon become parents! My love is pregnant!”

The two were married in July, four days after Djokovic won his second Wimbledon title.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2014/10/43/Djokovic-Becomes-A-Father.aspx
แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่